Me ?

PSYCHEDELIA
Me?
SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND
A proud V.I.P E.L.F & Shinhwa Changjo
The girl you think you know,but do not know


Nuffnang ♥


You're original , cannot be replaced ♥

Hiding behind the mask,not being yourself.. That's not the real you. People love you for who you are Not who they want you to be Because you are the one and only
If everybody is perfect. Perfect is no longer perfect

Colour Code


“Road to Dreams”
December 2011 October 2012 November 2012 January 2013 February 2013 April 2013 July 2013 January 2014 February 2014 March 2014 April 2015 June 2015 July 2015 September 2015 November 2015 January 2016 February 2016 July 2016 October 2016 January 2017

Me & My Love .
Monday, December 5, 2011 || Now Entering Memory: Monday, December 05, 2011


Hello (:

I am Phoebe ^~^
5th December baby ♥
FPS Gamer.

I can't smile properly , sadly.. I would look like some kind of pedo.
I am actually very shy, but I have this 'violent' side.
That's how I usually show you my caring side or that to tell you you are my friend even thou I still hit you or bully.
Short x_x and skinny .
Still growing !


-KPOP FAN-
Proud VIP  x  ELF  x ShinhwaChangjo -


GAMER.
Loyalty is what I have to my squad / clan.

SuddenAttackSEA
Beginner Sniper.
Currently in..
Nothing. I am squadless.
 -HiNTS. nNbr`-
`Simplicity
The squad where two of my friends and I created (:
Where they unknowingly died.

RushTeam

Sniper
An Elite 


PSYCHEDELIA`






About my love ♥
Why th-fallenangels ?
Dedicated to the angels who fell from heaven.
Just kidding , near there or its actually there !
I used to believe in angels, I still believe in it.
They are beautiful being from above.
By your side to protect you (: 
To the angels that fell, they become humans.

Why do I blog ?
The reason of my blog is well nothing much , just somewhere for me to rant, to share..
Its somewhere I can express myself much more better compared to real life. But I do hope that people do read and feel the love I put into my blog (: 
// Mostly blog about my friendship that failed and I always remember //


About my blog 
As I said, it is for ranting. /HAHA/ 
Just some random day of mine , random crap and games of mine. 
/Which I am aware is so much better than what others is going through/
About me, my life , my games , the food :D
Did I also mention music is a big part of my life?
Sadly not Chinese/English/Japanese.
But K-POP /high fives to you fans out there/

Falling in love with VIPs , ELFs and Shinhwa Changjos .
Supporting and loving Big Bang ,Super Junior and Shinhwa
 5 YG husbands ,  15 SM husbands and 6 ShinhwaCompany husbands
Leave no man behind -laughs-


Unlike famous bloggers,
Don't have any interesting juicy stuffs ):
Anyhow and anyways, have my rights and freedom to talk about what I like.
My opinion my choice~
Hate Love Agree Like Dislike.
Your choice ^~^
For those who read, you are my angels anyways even though you hate/dislike me.
You can choose to make someone's day or ruin someone's day.


Love , 
Phoebe

Last updated 21/8